Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valentine's Day all blinged up!!!!

Since I am currently working on Valentine's Day items for my grandchildren and customers I want to share a few pictures of things I have recently finished. For my first post with pictures I am sharing a shirt I made for my granddaughter, Annabella, you will be seeing and hearing alot about her on my blog. My only granddaugher, she is very special and you will see as cute as a button :) I also have two grandsons, Trey and Asher that are also as sweet as can be and a new little one due in August.  I am also posting a picture of a jacket that I made for my little yorkie, Izzy Bee. I can't wait to get a picture of them wearing their matching clothes. The embroidery designs are from Hang to Dry ( I LOVE all of their designs, evey single one of them!). The sequins were easy to add, all with the embroidery machine. AMAZING!!!!!! The little jacket for Izzy Bee was from Target, a great find and I have one in pink and purple too!!! She will be staying warm this winter as well as styling around in her designer clothes. LOL!!!!!! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment