Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day # 2

Hi all, well it is day #2 on my blog, I am super excited to share all of my Valentine's Day creations with you. My son, Clint is helping me tweak my blog site and get all of my pictures organized, so please be patient, my learning curve is a lot longer now at 53. LOL!!!!. I am going to work on a couple of customer orders as well as shirts for my 2 grandsons today. The shirt for one of my customers is a cute little vintage style design from HTD (you will see that I use alot of their designs, LOVE THEM!!!!!. Here is a picture of one I made for Annabella. Now I've got to get sewing...... stay tuned, I will post more pictures later, oh and by the way, anybody out there in blog land need a Victorian bed, I have one for sale, will post a picture of it later too, I need to put up shelves in my studio and the bed is in the bedroom that I need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment