Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday #56 for the Hubby!!!

Hi all.... Didn't find time to post yesterday, it was my husband's 56th birthday and I just spent the day with him and then had a party with the family last night. I had planned to get over to  my studio after the party but too much cake and ice cream and I was in for the evening!!!!
Today my son is working on getting my Etsy shop set up for me. It's a little overwhelming for a non-tech person like me, but he is doing a great job at getting it all set up for me. I'm so excited that I finally am getting my blog, facebook page and now my Esty shop all set up while he is still here!!!! He will be leaving to go to London in Feb. so time is of the essence. LOL!!!!! He also plans to work on my blog site and tweak it more for me too!!
I worked on a shirt for a customer today. I think it turned out cute but still needed a little something. I am going to post the before and after pictures and see what you think. I blinged it up (the customer wanted bling) and I like it so much better.

I am on call for the hospital tomorrow so I am not sure what it will hold for me!!! Gotta lot more to share this week, check back often :)

Oh, one more thing to share, a flower ring I made to go with this shirt, I thought it was perfect with the tie dye and peace heart sign. Hope Emily likes it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment