Friday, January 20, 2012

Blurry Friday




Well, I am touching base with everyone late tonight. Today has just been a blur.. my family took  front seat today and I wasn't able to get to my studio like I had planned. Believe me, I am not complaining at all, life happens and I am so thankful to have my family close and to help out when needed. My daughter and her family live right beside me and it is wonderful.  I kept my 3 grandchildren this afternoon so I didn't find time to sew or embroidery :(  Anyone else out there feel like if they don't get to do something with their passion ( no matter what it is) that something is missing for the day. Hope so, because that's the way it is for me. I either have to buy fabric, order fabric, buy embroidery patterns, emboridery or sew or my world just isn't right for the day. I call that a passion or obsession, whichever you choose to call it. Maybe a little crazy too!!!! LOL! I still have plenty to share though, I have all kinds of things to post and share with blog world out there!!!! Here are a few more valentine shirts I have made recently. Ordered more patterns tonight, just before coming over here to blog and just be in my own space. I feel very blessed to have so much space, but gee whiz, I have a entire apartment for my studio and  I still filled it all up!!!! My husband says we are never moving, he would just have an estate sale first. I am going to take pictures one day to share when it is not so messy like now. When I get it a little more organized maybe.....
But then would I sew and emboridery?
Also wanted to share a couple of things I made for Easter..... just to get the wheels turning for everyone.
First I made shirts for my 2 grandsons, Trey and Asher.... Love the saying on their shirts " Hanging with my peeps" soooo cute!!!!

The next are stuffed jelly beans made in the hoop. I made these last yr for the grands and they have loved  and played with them so much. One of the things that was time well spent. Hope you enjoy looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment