Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mesh Pumpkin Wreath

Haven't posted in a long time but boy have I been busy this summer!!!! I am dabbling in so many crafts this summer, it's hard to pick just one, I love doing so many but with the hot summer days I long for fall weather and decorating!!!! I recently saw a mesh pumpkin wreath I fell in love with and decided to make one and add my own spin to it! I really love how it turned out! It is really very easy although time consuming rolling all of the ribbons but I completed it in one evening! I hope you enjoy!!!!! If you would like to purchase one like this one please contact me at loveonaneedle@gmail.com. $99.99 for 18" x 18" completed plus actual shipping.
I am going to add simple directions in case you would like to try your hand at it too!

It took a total of 6 rolls of 5.5" x 30 feet of ribbon (I purchased mine at Hobby Lobby). I cut lengths of ribbon and rolled it and attached it to the stryrofoam base. I am posting a picture of the process too, in case you might need a visual of the process. Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment