Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blue Ribbons Everywhere!

Well not everywhere, but I got 5! Yeah! On everything I entered I got a blue ribbon, granted it's a small county fair and there were not many entries but still, I conquered my fear of being judged and my work being substandard. I am sure there are alot of people out there in craft land that have the same fears.

On the schedule for this week is helping my hubby get ready for the races. He loves Nascar and is going to the Bristol TN race for a few days. I made him hot dog chili, sausage dip, no bake cookies and cake for his trip and have embroidered a bag for him and hoping to get to the cover for a cooler thingy. I messed it up so I am trying to get it right but the bag turned out great! WVU none the less! I will post pictures as soon as I can fix my mistakes! LOL! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment