Friday, April 6, 2012

Vintage Luxe Bunny for Challenge on Applique Forum




Applique Forum started having monthly challenges for everyone to participate in to push us to use designs and techniques that we have not used before and to think "out side the box" using them!!!! The challenge for March was to take HTD's Vintage Luxe Bunny and make it dimensional in some way. I decided to make my design 3-D and make it looked like a Bunny pull toy!!!! I have attached pictures so you can see "my vision" of the design, I was happy with the outcome, next time I would do a couple of things different, but that is how we learn, try, try and then try again!!!! What do you think of my design? I used Lily and Will Bunny Hill fabric from Moda, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fabric. I ordered it to make a dress for my granddaughter Annabella for Easter and wanted to use it for the challenge too so I could used the Bunny for decoration for Easter. Her dress turned out cute too, I also made my grandsons, Trey and Asher shirts to match, I will have to post pictures of my Easter goodies next!!!!! Now to get back to making the matching coat for the dress for Annabella!!!! Have I said lately, I LOVE TO SEW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment